Lesson 3 Advanced Word Processing Skills

For this lesson, I've been learned about how to do a Mail Merge properly. In the first I don't get it but then I try and try after I get it. I'm very fool right? Anyway I do it properly now, and I'm so proud to tell to you ma'am that I'm improving now thank you ma'am. This is very and easy, this is helpful especially to the people who applying in different jobs. And the other one is the use of integrating images and external materials. My favorite image placement is behind the text, because this is what I used when I was in high school. Just pick some picture and right click you will see the behind the text and charan it will be your background picture and you can add some description. 

Here's my resume and cover letter.


         




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 7 Online Platforms as Tool for ICT Content and Development

Lesson 10 ICT as Platform For Change