Lesson 10 ICT as Platform For Change


I've learned in ICT for Platform for change is that ICT is the way to get some information and to spread the news all over the world. And this is the way why Marcos got to impeached and lots of filipino protest took place along EDSA for Marcos, that's why People Power Revolution formed. ICT also help us to ask for help like when calamity came to our place, and this is the way yo make a petition in Change.org to gives access to more people. I think we ca't survive or we can't send help in one click without ICT.



Personality Test

1. By answering every single questions.
2. I think, this website doesn't really come up with my result or to my personality.
3. For me the site is not really trustworthy, like what I said the result doesn't match to my personality and this is not appropriate to my habits or to my situation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 7 Online Platforms as Tool for ICT Content and Development

Lesson 3 Advanced Word Processing Skills